- Click here for Supplier Registration which request background information on your company to include your company’s capabilities, ownership, financial stability, etc.
- Upload your minority certification or mail it to the address provided below along with a copy of your supplier registration.
- We will forward your profile along with any additional information to the appropriate person for review. One of the following will occur:
- If an opportunity arises, you will be contacted by the Supplier Diversity Director or the decision maker of the product of service you offer.
- If an opportunity currently do not exist, we will hold your information for future references in the event that an opportunity arise at a later date.
- If we determine that we cannot use your products or services, we will provide you with a written response.
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks for a response once we have received all of your information
- You company information will remain in the database for a period of 3 years. Feel free to update your profile periodically as your company information changes
- You may contact Michelle Hunt at (864) 597-8146 to check the status of your registration or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that completion of this form is not a guarantee of business but only an initial inquiry about your company.
Send any additional materials to the following address along with a copy of your supplier registration:
Supplier Diversity Department
203 East Main Street
Spartanburg, SC 29319
- Quality Product(s)
- Competitive Pricing
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Industry knowledge and expertise
- A solid track record
- Problem solving abilities
- Financially stable
What will set you apart:
- Excel in your core competencies
- Stay abreast of new technology
- Offer a value proposition
- Creative ideas with customized solutions
- Provide a business plan for growth (if needed)
Food Products We Buy:
- Beef, Pork, Poultry, Ham, Sausage
- Deli/Specialty Meats
- Bakery Items (cookies, pies, donuts, frozen bread, etc.)
- Grain/Mill, Sugar Sweeteners, Spices
- Produce, Eggs
- Shortenings/Oils, Margarines, Condiments, Salad Dressings, Sauces, Prepared Salads
- Beverages, Coffee
- Dairy, Processed Fruits and Vegetables (canned/frozen)
- Beans, Pickles, Confections, Nuts, Toppings, Syrup, Potato Products, Entrees… and much more
Non-Food Products We Buy:
- Janitorial Supplies and Services, Chemicals
- Safety/First Aid Supplies
- China, Glassware, Smallwares, Flatware, Hollowware
- Tabletop Items, Cookware, Lighting
- Paper Products, Plastic and Foam Products
- Outside Printing, Business Forms … and many other services
Equipment We Buy:
- Microwaves, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ovens, Grills, Broilers, Coolers
- Dishwashers, Milk Shake Machines
- Furniture, Seating, Upholstery, Vinyl Signage
- Wallpaper, Carpeting, Counters